Quelle: steamcommunity.com/games/52918…etail/2667683234770152610Greetings Adventurers! We’re going to be rolling out a small hotfix patch for Dark and Light on Tuesday, 11/21 at 1:00AM~ PST. This patch will be removing the knockback implemented in our Flames of Bel’xahl patch, as well as resolving a few minor bugs.
Be sure to log out before the update hits to reduce the risk of data loss!Patch NotesGeneral Updates
- Knockback on taking damage has been removed.
We implemented knockback as a way to improve the dynamics of melee combat, and to help give players a better idea of when they’ve just taken a big hit by scaling knockback distance with damage taken. We’re going to continue examining different ways to improve dynamic combat in Dark and Light for future updates. However, for now, we’re going to be removing the knockback mechanic since it seems to be causing a little more harm than good at the moment.Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when selecting single player.
- Fixed a bug that allowed tamed creatures to enter The Scalding Abyss.
- Fixed a bug that caused Orthrus to get stuck on the alcoves in the final boss area of The Scalding Abyss.
- Fixed some bugs with creature AI in The Scalding Abyss.
- Additional minor bug fixes.
Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen